- The conference will be held at Academy of Fine Arts main building, Plac Matejki 13, Kraków
Click here to see the large map
- Monday, Sept. 19th at Bishop Ciołek Palace (see below) from 18:00
- Tuesday – Friday: Academy main building, from 8:30
Academy of Fine Arts main building – the conference site
- The Welcome Reception (Monday, 19th Sept., 19:00 – 22:00) and registration (Monday, 18:00 – 20:00) will be held at The Bishop Erasm Ciołek Palace (Division of The National Museum in Krakow), Kanonicza Street 17
Bishop E. Ciołek Palace – welcome reception
- The Workshop on Laser Cleaning (Monday, 19th Sept., 9:00 – 19:00) preceded by registration (workshop only, 8:30 – 9:00) will be held at the Faculty of Conservation building, Lea Street 27-29.
Department of Conservation building – the workshop site
- Meeting Point for the sightseeing of the Cathedral (Wednesday, 21th Sept., 8:50) – Wawel Castle Hill, in front of the main entrance to the Cathedral
Cathedral at Wawel Castle
- Conference dinner, (Thursday, Sept 22nd) preceded by the sightseeing will be held at Wieliczka Salt Mine. Meeting point: Academy of Fine Arts main building. Buss transportation to the site and back will be provided.
Wieliczka Salt Mine – the conference dinner
Jan Matejko Academy of Fine Arts main building and lecture hall